Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Nike Air Max 1 Premium "Air Max Day"

To be quite honest, I really didn't know anything about what "Air Max Day" is all about till one of my closest friends told me that it was today March 26, 2013. I did a little research and found out that today commemorates the 27th anniversary of the Nike Air Max line. I've had an Air Max 90 "independence day" blue last year and it was one of the best pairs I've ever worn on feet. My friend who reminded me what day is today also had a few pairs of Air Max 1 OG's that was amazing on feet. To know more about the air max line here's a video  





Today, Nike Released The Air Max 1 Premium "Air Max Day" with the color combination of Sail/University Red/Natural Grey. This would be a very good addition to Air Max heads and a real classic to the sneaker world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment