Tuesday, March 18, 2014

NEWS: Lebron 11 elite "team"

I used to own a Pair of Lebron 11's in the kings pride colorway and I was shocked on how good it looked and performed. Since then, I wasn't really feeling any of the other colorways that came out until the elites were unveiled. 

In my opinion, the silhouette is much more cleaner than the other designs and the colours are right on point. What really surprises me with lebron 11s is that they look better in-person than photos (most of them) 

The most noticeable change for me is how the tongue is slightly higher than the old design, the armorposite material looks thinner, maybe to lose weight and if you notice that the bottom part now has a full outsole compared to the crack in the middle with lebrons signature. 

Hopefully This Elite Series would be better than the ones we had last year. 

Wolf Grey/Laser Crimson/Cool Grey/ Black
Style# 642846-001
Release Date - 4/11/14
$275







Color: Wolf Grey/Laser Crimson/Cool Grey/ Black
Style # 642846-001
Release Date - 4/11/14
$275

No comments:

Post a Comment