Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sneaker Review : Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred"

Lets start off my first review with a shoe that has been reviewed for over a million times.  It's my favorite pair and it took me quite a while to cop them.

I know some of you guys who does not own one, wants one. I mean, i haven't seen a collector without one pair of this models colorway and i don't blame them.



Need I say more??

Classic CW. We all know the history people. If not here's a quick history lesson.





Lets focus this review on the Air Jordan 11 black/red colorway that came out last 2012 and had a restock last summer of 2013.

I had mine for almost 3 months now and held up really well. What I love about it is that the soles NEVER, EVER TURN YELLOW. I hate icy soles turning yellow.







After a few times wearing the shoe, the first thing to crease is actually the leather around the ankles.
The toe box crease is normal but is almost unoticeable because of the patent leather.


The white midsole does tend to form this crease after a few wears. 



Do you have a pair of 11s? Whats your favourite CW? Comment Below!

No comments:

Post a Comment